JEE Main Application Dates 2021
JEE Main 2021 important application dates. Joint Entrance Exam JEE-MAIN 2021 online application dates and last date for applying for JEE 2021 Exam
The NTA has announced Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2021 for admission to Undergraduate Courses.
How to Apply for JEE Main 2021 - Application Process
- All students who wish to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination Mains must first of all apply for it. The important things to note about JEE Main 2021 application form are as follows.
- Candidates have to apply for JEE Main 2021 Online ONLY by accessing the website www.jeemain.nic.in. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- It is suggested that you have the following ready before starting the filling of the application form:
- A computer with good Internet connectivity
- All your qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) (For First Timers)
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb) (For First Timers)
- A valid email Id as all communication will be made on this email Id
- A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account if you want to pay ONLINE
- A printer connected to your system to print e-challan and confirmation page
- Download information Bulletin. Read it carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint with the requirements for submission of the Online Application Form.
Steps to Apply Online
- Step-1 - Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number. The candidate should enter all the details while filling the Online Application Form and should create a PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After the successful submission of the personal details, Application number will be generated, and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form.
- Step-2 - Complete the Application Form Candidate can log in with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
- Step-3 - Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature. 1. Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format. 2. The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb. 3. The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Step-4 - Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan: The candidate has to select the Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/e-challan option to pay the application fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of a fee.
For centers in India
Any 1 paper
- Boys – Rs. 650 - (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Girls – Rs 325 - (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Boys, Girls – Rs. 325 - (SC / ST / PwD/ Trans / Females)
Any 2 or All 3 Papers
- Boys – Rs. 1300 - (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
Girls – Rs 650 - (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Boys, Girls – Rs. 650 - (SC / ST / PwD/ Trans / Females)
For centers outside India
Any 1 paper
- Boys – Rs. 3000 - (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
Girls – Rs. 1500 - (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Boys, Girls -Rs. 1500 - (SC / ST / PwD/ Trans / Females)
Any 2 or All 3 Papers
- Boys – Rs. 6000 - (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
Girls – Rs. 3000 - (General / EWS / OBC-NCL)
- Boys, Girls -Rs. 3000 - (SC / ST / PwD/ Trans / Females)
JEE MAIN 2021 Application Dates
- Online Application Process - December 16, 2020
- Last date for online application - January 16, 2021
- Last date for successful transaction of prescribed application fee) - January 17, 2021
- Correction in particulars - January 19 to 21, 2021 (for February Session)
Date for Examinations
- Session 1: 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021
- Session 2: 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2021
- Session 3: 27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2021
Session 4: 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 May 2021
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here